1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I recovery money from insurers, and help my manager out by conducting audits, mentoring new starters, and liaising with insurers every day to collect money that is outstanding.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have used the workbooks provided to broaden my skills to help become a team leader, and learnt how to mentor staff.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the workbooks as I feel that I have actually learnt new skills from them. I find that the actual NVQ work itself can be a bit boring because you are just talking about your role.
4. How valued do you feel by Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
I feel very valued and feel like I am given fair opportunities to gain new skills.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The NVQ assessors are very good, and the scheduled meetings with them are always productive. I am also given an hour a week to concentrate on my work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support is provided, they are always on the other end of an email, or phone call, and are regularly in the building so you can always approach them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We are allowed 1 hr a week to complete our work ontop of the scheduled meetings we have with the assessors.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary has no affect on the NVQ as its government funded, however if I wanted to do the next level I wouldn't be able to afford the costs on my current salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm unsure as to what this question means, but there is opportunities to study outside of work.
9. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
They are a fun and friendly place to work, and they are very supportive.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car?
If you want to climb the ladder, and gain new skills then this is the company to be at!
More from Enterprise Rent-A-CarMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!