1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have learnt so much its been an incredible experience
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have managed to qualify for the ATT, and can now develop myself through other financial courses
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my programme! Its really organised but you can be independent, but depend on colleagues to help you if you're busy or need a hand.
4. How valued do you feel by Skills for Care?
I feel really valued. I feel an integral member of the team! There are awards for top performers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Its really well structured, and we have set role promotions
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
This is not applicable.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a manager who looks after me, and so I can talk to them if I am too busy or stuck.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The costs are expensive, but the salary covers it well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are several social activities, such as choir or other events.
9. Would you recommend Skills for Care to a friend?
Its a worthwhile career with caring people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Skills for Care?
Be yourself! It always helps, and you'll be fine if you do!