1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Higher Apprentice currently at college full time.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new automotive skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
A bit of a shambles with the trailblazer paperwork
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support I need is given.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer has a good structure to receive support from.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Only a few things but not many.
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
Its a good company to work for with the ability to progress in the future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Meet the behaviors required by the company.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!