1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Eletrical integration, installing wiring harnesses and conducting meetings.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many electrical skills as well as practical workshop experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Study provided by college could be better
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Staff are constantly offering help to supplement learning
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
In my year there is little interaction with the employer but they do support us well
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Work hard at exams be relaxed and be yourself work well as part of a team
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!