1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Not much work is done in college on the first year, assessments are given with little teaching.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt some skills but struggle to see the application for my role in plant.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my time in plant and get on well with my colleagues.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel valued when in plant.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The organisation is very poor we have spent months in workshop with no assessments because they haven't been given to the assessors.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive little support from trainers at college
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
when in plant I am given all the support I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I still live at home so my salary is sufficient.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have opportunities to gain other skills such as cooking or driving skills because of the ELS scheme.
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
It is a great opportunity to join a great company and then you get paid to do your degree and gain essential skills without accumulating any debt.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
You need your grades and hardwork to get your foot in the door and you need the right behaviours to be part of JLR!
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!