1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have a meeting every day, early in the morning to distribute the tasks between my team and receive projects. After every completed project we have to report back the results. I need to manage my time effectively in order to complete the projects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my communication, time management and team work skills. Also I have learnt how to work effectively under pressure.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like the way it is structured. I am part of an amazing team and we always help each other.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We have a lot of meetings throughout the year with our apprentice tutor about our well- being, and also about our progress. There is enough support offered.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is very supportive with everything and is understanding of my time while working and also my study time.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
There is enough support available, it's just the information we are learning is too much in a short period of time.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The programming helps me in my day to day role. I have not yet put anything else in practice apart from the programming module.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I am not sure at the moment with COVID we did not get an opportunity.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
It is a great place to work and develop your skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
The modules are a bit too much when it comes to the information you are receiving in a short period of time.