1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
completing projects and completing college work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
developing existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
some what could be more challenging
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not well organised at all
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
as much as i need
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
poor as most of the stuff i should have learned for my job i havent due to covid and there has been no catch up sessions to learn what we have missed
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend AWE to a friend?
procedures aren't followed by managers/appetencies and apprentices are targeted by employees and reported for anything and everything
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to AWE?