1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Coordinator for training and related work with HR. Expand the communications across levels (Director-Manager-Supervisor-Staff).
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes as an apprentice I have the opportunity to develop my skills and understanding in HR and the bonus is qualifications as HR.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have expanded my knowledge and experience in this role (HR) and able to give positive and reliable consultancy for staff and manager level to give best support in employment relations.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I started the apprenticeship with a new role in the organisation so it gives me insight into the learning with the daily tasks/duties. HR manager supports my learning progress and my TDO gives me reliable knowledge with my learning.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer gives me 20% of my woking hours towards my learning while HR manager constantly checking my progress in learning.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
TDO keeps analyzing my progress in learning and provides times and access to communicate even in quarantine period. This gives me confidence that I can actually get my qualification.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
CIPD has broad articles and information for all the updates in HR. During the learning process, I have the confidence in the consultancy process with manager and staff as I have learned about the issue and how to deal with the situation.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Interview process and CIPD events.
9a. Would you recommend Rainbow Casino to a friend?
Interserve as the training provider listens and guides the apprentice to achieve the goals each step and have the tools (Onefile/Enable) that help TDO and apprentice to measure.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rainbow Casino?
Any company that would apply for the apprenticehip program through Interserve has to really double-check the reliability of TDO that will support the apprentice and always communicate with Interserve if there is any slight issue as Interserve will always resolve the issue asap.