technical sales apprentice at Vodafone

Newbury, UK
May 2020

7.8/10

Being a point of contact between sales specialists and a company that provide cloud and security solutions to customers.

Learnt how to excel in a professional environment and the importance of organisation and hard work.

I enjoy most aspects of the programme - the team get on well, the culture is enjoyable. It meets my expectations for sure.

My training is less organised as it can be a mess sometimes however my programme at Vodafone is well structured.

I receive good support from my employer, im made to feel comfortable in the workplace. HR team are always available if needed.

I receive support from my training provider through meetings/calls when working towards my qualification. My targets are clearly set out and i know how to achieve them.

I feel that ive performed better in my role through my training provider as i have learnt techniques in sales that i have implemented.

There are lots of extra-curricular activities to get involved in at Vodafone. Ranging from using AI to compute robots to LGBTQ catch ups.

9a. Would you recommend Vodafone to a friend?

Enjoyable place to work, and a fantastic opportunity to start your career on a major platform.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Vodafone?

Be friendly everyone is really nice and work hard - it'll pay off.