Software Developer at Fujitsu

Degree Apprenticeship
March 2020

Connect with Fujitsu

9.2/10

Working in a scrum team on projects which have mainly involved front end development so far.

I've learned HTML,CSS and Javascript while undertaking front end development projects.

I love my job as well as the programme and I know it will benefit me now and in the long term.

Imagine yourself working at Fujitsu

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Fujitsu

I feel my programme is very well structured and clear.

I receive as much support as I need from my employer I could not of asked any more from them if my manager can't help me directly then they can efficiently find a colleague who can.

I feel overall I've received more from my employer as before the Covid crisis it was email support alone and given reply times were often slow and at times didn't get a reply from a tutor at all I do think more could of been done.

I feel it will give me the industry based knowledge I need to enable me to perform better in my job now and in the future.

Our cohort usually go out together every couple of weeks, some people go climbing together which is always open for all to come along, there's a gym next door as well as a ping pong table which many of us make use of.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?

Fujitsu is an incredible company to work for, it's a competitive environment but keeps you on your toes. Working for Fujitsu also gives me the flexibility to maintain a healthy work life balance which may not be possible to this extent elsewhere.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?

Ensure you understand the company you're applying for & why you want to join them. Ensure you know what to expect across the assessment day and be prepared. If you do mess up at a stage during the assessment day stay focused as one stage isn't the decider.