1. Please give an overview of what your work experience involved:
Very informative presentation regarding the Apprenticeship programme for 2020, invited to attend as parent of applicant. Really well structured, cross section of personnel presenting, really focussed on the fact that an individuals personality, desire and passion is vital.
2. What training and skills development did you learn from your work experience?
Really focussed on the individual to be natural and be themselves during the process, really refreshing to hear a Company excited to employ apprentices for the desire to work and passionate to succeed.
3. To what extent did you enjoy your work experience?
As described previously.
4. How well organised was your work experience?
Extremely well organised, informative, professional
5. How much did you learn about the company culture and what it would be like to work there?
110% attending as a parent and the daunting process young people have to go through to find employment, presentation was truthful, honest and professional.
6. How much did your work experience help you in deciding on your future career path?
My daughter is absolutely confident that she will pursue a career with M&G and is extremely excited to do so when the applications open.
7. Were you paid or reimbursed for this experience?
8. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees?
9a. Would you recommend M&G to a friend?
As described above, I personally see no downside to working for M&G
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G?
Attend Insight event.
More from M&GMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!