1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Basically, I'm a site engineer. I help to build the project using drawings and surveying equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learn management skills, leadership and organisational skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I would say every day is different, no days is similar. Every day is new day to learn new things.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's preety good, I work with a team which help me to develop my skills further more.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Best people to work with alot of experience and helpful manner.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very helpful knowledge to put in practice at work.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Couple of teaM bonding meet ups.
9a. Would you recommend VolkerWessels to a friend?
Professional and friendly people company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to VolkerWessels?
Believe and try something new skills coming to VW. And be keen learner.