1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Design Projects NVQ question/ write-ups Team Meetings
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot of new skills, including: Metal Work CAD Electrical Different Software packages
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
On the whole it is an enjoyable programme and you definitely get out what you put in.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Placements in the business are well organised and courses in the training centre. However, Derby Uni is very badly organised and lacks any structure.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Whenever I have needed support the company have been excellent at giving me extra help.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Are usually good at putting extra help in place when it is needed
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It motivates me to get work done and adds to my understanding
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Yes - lots of extra-curricular opportunities
9a. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
They give the impression that they value their employees and I feel we are well looked after. There are also lots of opportunities to move around and get to try different roles to find a good fit.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
Everyone is very friendly and be prepared to work hard!
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!