Apprentice CAA at UBS

Scotland
March 2019

My day to day job involves assisting the client advisors/ client advisor assistants with various tasks

Yes I have learnt many different skills associated with working in a professional environment.

I have also learnt about the investing world through gaining the Investment operations certificate

I thoroughly enjoy the program and I am grateful for the opportunity

The programme is structured and we have various training sessions to aid our development

UBS has supported us fantastically and we are given 1 day a week to dedicate towards our studies

The training provider has great resources and made studying as easy as possible

The IOC has given me a good base to build on

I don't participate in anything extra curricular as I work from a small regional office in Edinburgh

9a. Would you recommend UBS to a friend?

Great firm with good people and benefits who support their staff

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to UBS?

Learn about the different aspects to the business and what qualification you will be studying towards