1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day to day job involves assisting the client advisors/ client advisor assistants with various tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt many different skills associated with working in a professional environment.
I have also learnt about the investing world through gaining the Investment operations certificate
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy the program and I am grateful for the opportunity
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is structured and we have various training sessions to aid our development
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
UBS has supported us fantastically and we are given 1 day a week to dedicate towards our studies
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
The training provider has great resources and made studying as easy as possible
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The IOC has given me a good base to build on
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I don't participate in anything extra curricular as I work from a small regional office in Edinburgh
9a. Would you recommend UBS to a friend?
Great firm with good people and benefits who support their staff
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to UBS?
Learn about the different aspects to the business and what qualification you will be studying towards
More from UBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!