1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The M&G Apprenticeships Insight Afternoon was an event held for school leavers, created in order to find out more about what M&G have to offer for those seeking alternative routes into finance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This was an exceptional afternoon, full of information about M&G as a company, and also hints and tips on writing a good CV, and how to make yourself more employable.
4. How valued do you feel by M&G Investments?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
A very well organised afternoon, with plenty of refreshments!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend M&G Investments to a friend?
A seemingly excellent company, who value apprentices as much as they value graduates!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G Investments?
Make sure to do your research prior to the event, and have 3-5 questions ready to fire at the Q&A session!
More from M&G InvestmentsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!