1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
folollow my mentor and learn about the equipment used on site.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learned the skill of how to use tools and leanred how to maintain company specific eqipment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i look forward to coming into work every day.
4. How valued do you feel by Thames Water?
yes, theres a big sense of team work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
fairly, it is clear on what training i need and how i will get it however there are bumps in some places.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
alot, anything i have trouble with my mneotr is happy to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
alot, if my mentor cannot help than thames are focused on helping me with the problem.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the starting slarary is very good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
some but mostly not organised by the company.
9. Would you recommend Thames Water to a friend?
its a great starting wage and teaches you all you need to become fully qualified.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thames Water?
do you work on time and dont leave it to the last minuite. the work suprisingly can become hard to handle quickly.
More from Thames WaterMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!