1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Training to become a jointer. Jointing practice in workshops with all the equipment and different cable and going on site and going out with jointers to see the job first hand
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i am learning something new every day
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love this programme as it can be a career for life
4. How valued do you feel by UK Power Networks?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised very well, I have a diary so I know where I am meant to be every week
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If you are struggling they will help you no matter what
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is incredible for a apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend UK Power Networks to a friend?
I am personally very happy at this company and thankful that I got a place so I would recommend to a friend
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to UK Power Networks?
Just go for it, it can change your life