1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
training to be a fitter, fit parts to a engine on a day to day basis
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yeah I have learnt a lot about engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it is really good but struggle on the college side
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
I get appreciation when I do something
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is quite organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get a lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I struggle with money sometimes
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
it is a good company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!