1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Ensuring that we are ready for any meetings, approvals, emails and talking to suppliers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt excel skills, range planning, empathy skills, story telling, presenting
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy this programme, as I think its a great opportunity. The teams are all very helpful and supportive and im learning a lot
4. How valued do you feel by Tesco?
My opinion matters to them, which to me is very nice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well in terms of the apprentice side of it is good, however sometimes I feel I need more support with college and making more time for the college work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very, we are always being contacted
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very, they are always around
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I personally feel that it could be slightly higher as I have moved away for this, and live on my own near London.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, we can use this experience in other jobs too
9. Would you recommend Tesco to a friend?
They look after us, and have provided us with a great opportunity
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tesco?
Be prepared to work hard, but never forget that there are people that will help if you ask
More from TescoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!