1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job title is a Technical Service Specialist in an Infrastructure Support Team. The job role consists of monitoring the HMRC estate and ensuring that any alerts are reported and investigated.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
With no previous experience in a technical environment I have learnt the entire job role which has been interesting and challenging. Along the way I have worked on an Apprenticeship in IT, Web and Telecoms.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has been a challenging programme and the one to one learning is beneficial.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel valued by Fujitsu as I am recognised for my work, there is not much external recognition but internally my managers praise me for hard work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My tutor is always available if I need help and gives one to one learning. there is lots of resources available to use for further direction.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provider is very involved and easy to contact if I need help with anything.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is supportive and gives me time to complete work and is supportive in making sure I am on track.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As an apprentice the salary is decent but for the job role I think it could measured more in relation to this.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is opportunities outside of work if you are interested in finding out what there is available.
9. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?
It is very hard to progress in Fujitsu and can be met with many blockers along the way and it can be hard to feel valued in terms of salary and job title when you are doing the work that would qualify for this.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?
Make sure you understand the job role and that it would be suited to your interests and if you can see yourself working here.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!