1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i was with Barrett homes for 3 years on a bricklaying apprenticeship and i thank them for the opportunity.i was labouring for most of the time and learnt my trade with some bricklaying in-between.i am now a qualified bricky and love working on site
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
my bricklaying is regarded as excellent by time served tradesmen
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoyed my apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by Barratt Homes?
i felt very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i found the programme to be extremely well organised / structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i received a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i received a lot of support from my employer and felt i could approach them if i needed to
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i was on great money as an apprentice
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes,i have had a few jobs with other people on site
9. Would you recommend Barratt Homes to a friend?
they are a fantastic company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Barratt Homes?
let them know you are willing to work hard and you will do what they ask you to do
More from Barratt HomesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!