1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
rking as part of a team in a busy supermarket, my duties included stocking shelves and making sure aisles looked welcoming to the customers, helping customers to find the product they needed, keeping my given area tidy and generally ensuring the shoppers had an overall good shopping experience.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
People and customer service skills, hard work, self motivated.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Extremely enjoyed the experience would definitely recommend for anyone
4. How valued do you feel by Tesco?
I felt that Tesco could value me no more, every member of staff was kind and caring and all the managers and staff were always caring and checking I was ok and helping me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It wasn't very well organised as I was just placed on clothing and sort of left to think on my own initiative but this helped me gain that independence and help was there I only had to ask
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
100% support I could not fault them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again the upmost support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was work experience so i wasnt paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am now a university student with lots of new opportunities
9. Would you recommend Tesco to a friend?
They care about their employees and value every single member of staff.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Tesco?
Be yourself, ensure you are hard working before applying and dont think twice you will love it
More from TescoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!