1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as an apprentice is a maintenance multi-skilled engineer, this involves, breakdowns, installations and maintenance work around the factory.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Absolutely, I feel my skills have definitely improved since leaving my old job and starting my current job as well as my existing skills developing more on a daily basis.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme greatly.
4. How valued do you feel by Premier Foods?
As a whole I myself feel valued within the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the programme I'm currently completing has a good stable structure, which encourages myself to develop more and in the correct direction.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive full support from my training provider, I feel that if I have a problem, my training provider will always give assistance where they can.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive quite a lot of support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Currently I feel my salary should be higher than it is, as I'm an experienced apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I believe so.
9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods? *
Be prepared to work hard.
More from Premier FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!