1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as an manufacturing apprentice includes manufacturing the prostate cancer Zoladex.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Throughout my time within this role I have improved my scientific background and also technical abilities.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by AstraZeneca?
I feel very valued as I have now been taken on permanent within the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The Apprenticeship scheme has been very organised despite being only arranged and relaunching in 2015
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive 1:1 mentors and line managers who meet with us regularly to check progress.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well salary is above national Apprenticeship average.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have been involved in various challenges and school visits.
9a. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca? *
More from AstraZenecaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!