1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing. That's pretty much it! And admin task
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Not really. Learnt what the workplace was like but no skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Lutterworth College?
Task importance. Feels valued by given a task that needs to be completed to a high standard
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
No structure at all
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a lot
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lutterworth College to a friend?
Felt like a spare part. No real experience gained
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lutterworth College?
Choose a programme with a clear development structurw
More from Lutterworth CollegeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!