1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was an enterprise operations support intern, I did sales and marketing admin tasks based in a locket friendly team. I pulled reports did research and planned events.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt lots of excel, business sence, teamwork and sophidticated communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved it it was a perfect company to explore and grow my passion for marketing.
4. How valued do you feel by VMware?
Very valued I was t treated like an intern at all and got loads of responsibility
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was fairly new so not very structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My boss was great
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Yeah lots of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was ok low but worth it for the experience
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeah well social ones
9. Would you recommend VMware to a friend?
It was super friendly and easy to settle into
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to VMware?
Just be friendly and enthusiastic