1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Support for a vet management's system
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence in speaking on the phone and talking to others
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, as it has developed me as a person and as an employee
4. How valued do you feel by Practice Point?
Very valued, as I take on multiple roles in the event of a holiday
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised, as I spend 3 weeks in work and 1 week in the training centre
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive lots of support from my mentor at the training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My work mentor supports me daily, helping me with any queries I have
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I dont require to pay any money for accomadation or good die to living at home so my money can be used however.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have occasional work meals where we meet up in a social standards
9. Would you recommend Practice Point to a friend?
It gives them a chance to develop their skills in a selected area.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Practice Point?
Keep trying even if you fail on the first few attempts.
More from Practice PointMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!