1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Finance officer - managing and forecasting budgets for a programme
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication, assertiveness, leadership
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the challenge
4. How valued do you feel by Civil Service?
Lots of development opportunities
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot from my NVQ assessor, always available when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a lot
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well in comparison with other schemes
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes- I did a 12 week programme with the princes trust as an employed team member
9. Would you recommend Civil Service to a friend?
Good pay and lots of jobs available internally after the apprenticeship finishes
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Civil Service?
Practice online tests
More from Civil ServiceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!