1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a mechatronics maintenance engineer currently at college learning new practical subjects every few weeks whilst doing BTEC on thursdays
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills and developed many existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its good to earn whilst you learn
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel i am treated the same as everyone else and have the same value as everyone else
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very, before we get to complete one practical subject we're moved on to the next
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If you request help, they will do their best to ensure you are
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We do not see much of our employer however if we needed help they would accomidate us the best they could
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay is a fair amount
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are options to do opening days and shows
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The apprenticeship is recognised worldwide and is like gold dust
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Any job role on the apprenticeship is a good one
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!