1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cost Engineer - Attending team meetings, making reports, processing data, creating cost tools, presenting the information gathered and communicating with the team
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have attended / will be attending several training courses including polymer training, engine training, excel, negotiating, also I am improving my work behaviour, communication skills and am learning about the industry every day.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much, it is an exciting environment and there is a lot going on every day.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel very valued, especially with the amount of time and resources they invest in me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised, I know what I am supposed to be doing at different stages of my apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get all the support I need during academic studies. There is plenty of resources to access and additional tutorials are available as well.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get all the support I need from my managers and also from the engineers I get to work with.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary meets all my costs and reflects on my qualifications.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many company events that I can get involved with including communities, volunteering, leisure.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great employer with a very promising future. They are a reputable company that values their employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
You need to be willing to work hard to achieve your goals. Most importantly be open, honest and be yourself during the interviews and assessments.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!