1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We get assigned time table for the unit we are studying and the duration. Each day we be learning new things and completing new tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
On each new unit I have learnt loads as I have no previous experience of engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme as I have never done any of this work before hand and each units a fresh start.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel very value as I am treated as employee who works at plant as I receive bonus and benefits.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is okay organised however could be better when applying as the roles don't specify where the college is or the plant you will be working at. Being 16 this factors matter as you I might not have been able to get to some on the plants and Warwick college
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider as they know I have no prior experience so they give extra attention to me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support as I have regular meeting with my ITM and I am regularly informed information through emails.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets all my costs and I have money left to save for a car.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I have few opportunities to do things outside of work as I'm currently training to do half ironman in the summer
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recommend jaguar Land Rover because it's a good company to work for and has good job prospects.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
I would recommend asking which apprenticeship is at what location as otherwise you don't know.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!