CME Press Shop at Jaguar Land Rover

Birmingham
Degree Apprenticeship

8.1/10

I am currently still in training/placement, so for my now my role varies on a weekly basis due to the changing departments

I have taken part in some training courses that will be relevant when entering my future job role. Currently completing a foundation degree and will continue to complete a BEng in Applied Engineering.

I really enjoy the program and the opportunities that we get given. Looking forward to starting my full time role once out of placement and it has been fully developed.

I feel very welcome into the team, even though I am continuously changing departments and moving around I am always involved. I would like more responsibility within my role but this will come once I get properly into my job role.

Good structure, both education and time in plant.

Generally given all the required support

Given all the required support, there is always someone in my department that can help me, whether that's my manager, current placement supervisor, mentor or work colleagues. Also given support from my ITM

Comfortably meets my outgoings

Yes, we have opportunities such as CSR events that we can take part in. Also the ELS scheme opens opportunities

Amazing opportunity to start your career, great company to work for. Potential for continuation after the scheme.

Being able to work in a team is very important, it will play a massive part while working at Jaguar Land Rover