1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently still in training/placement, so for my now my role varies on a weekly basis due to the changing departments
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have taken part in some training courses that will be relevant when entering my future job role. Currently completing a foundation degree and will continue to complete a BEng in Applied Engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the program and the opportunities that we get given. Looking forward to starting my full time role once out of placement and it has been fully developed.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel very welcome into the team, even though I am continuously changing departments and moving around I am always involved. I would like more responsibility within my role but this will come once I get properly into my job role.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good structure, both education and time in plant.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Generally given all the required support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Given all the required support, there is always someone in my department that can help me, whether that's my manager, current placement supervisor, mentor or work colleagues. Also given support from my ITM
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Comfortably meets my outgoings
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, we have opportunities such as CSR events that we can take part in. Also the ELS scheme opens opportunities
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Amazing opportunity to start your career, great company to work for. Potential for continuation after the scheme.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Being able to work in a team is very important, it will play a massive part while working at Jaguar Land Rover
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!