1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
meeting different people, completing certain tasks given to me,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have gained more confidence and my communicating and organisation skills have gotten bêtter
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by M&G Investments?
everybody is really nice, I feel very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its very well structured, everybody knows what they are doing
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They all support me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
they help me with any thing im struggling in
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I don't get money, its work experience. but they reimburse travel costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend M&G Investments to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a very friendly environment to work in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to M&G Investments? *
don't be nervous
More from M&G InvestmentsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!