1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Diagnosing gas leaks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes learnt how to use tools and working procedures for gas leaks
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is the best
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Go for it
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!