1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Emergency gas response to anyone public who reports a smell of gas
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt about gas overall and how to respond to emergency
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Good program good courses and alot of support from assessers
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Very valued and appreciated by managers and mentors on patch
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not planned well Last minute notice om courses
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
No planning last notice on courses and many mistakes with bookings
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Full support from all on patch and always someone there to help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Amazing salary structure for apprenticeship including pay rises depending on progress
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many volunteering opportunities
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very safe appreciated job with good salary and good support
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Be yourself and show interest as you get out what you put in the apprenticeship
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!