1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance engineer, keeping the line runnning and fixing breakdowns when they occur
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the new experience and learning new skills
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel as part of a team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very poor in the first year at college, better when sent to site full time
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I require
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I've attended one family open day in four years
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great opportunity to get into a growing company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
The initial application form is probably one of the most important things in the application process
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!