Powertrain Tester Fitter at Jaguar Land Rover

Coventry
£400 weekly
13th June 2016

8.1/10

Powertrain tester fitter apprentice. Work in a umber of department including engine test, emissions test and engine build. Working with a mentor on a test cell build bay or car ramp to support and carryout powertrain tests. Responsibly for logging work and delivering engine job requests ontime.

I will have an NVQ level 3 and a Btece extended diploma at the end. The skills span from spanner turning to fabraication to test running. Working in both large and small teams. Solving engineering problems both mechanical and electrical.

The programme has a great structure giving not only an overview but an understanding of powertrain test operations.

With the support I am given including a dedicated apprentice team both at plant and college I feel very valued.

See above

THE PAY IS WELL ABOVE THE NATIONAL AVERAGE AND EASILY COVERS THE COSTS OF TRAVELLING TO ALL SITES AND COLLEGE

We take part in CSR event regularly that aloow us to make an imprint on the general public

They will not give up to get you through the program.

Use the revision materail provided before the interview and assessments