1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Powertrain tester fitter apprentice. Work in a umber of department including engine test, emissions test and engine build. Working with a mentor on a test cell build bay or car ramp to support and carryout powertrain tests. Responsibly for logging work and delivering engine job requests ontime.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I will have an NVQ level 3 and a Btece extended diploma at the end. The skills span from spanner turning to fabraication to test running. Working in both large and small teams. Solving engineering problems both mechanical and electrical.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme has a great structure giving not only an overview but an understanding of powertrain test operations.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
With the support I am given including a dedicated apprentice team both at plant and college I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
THE PAY IS WELL ABOVE THE NATIONAL AVERAGE AND EASILY COVERS THE COSTS OF TRAVELLING TO ALL SITES AND COLLEGE
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We take part in CSR event regularly that aloow us to make an imprint on the general public
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They will not give up to get you through the program.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Use the revision materail provided before the interview and assessments
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!