1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
FCO , to safe guard life and property from gas leaks . making sure everything is safe.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Differnt types of tools, meauring equipment , cummincation skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel very valued at national grid
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There's been consistent changes to the time table throughout my first year
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my provider, enuring i have all the documents to further my knowledge, great understanding of practical work
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very good and meets all my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, lots of opportunities for example going into schools to give a presentation
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Overall , its a very good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
read about the company to get a greater understanding
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!