1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Fco, emergency response, respond to gas leaks, meter work (exchanges) etc, make public and property safe.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Constantly learning new things through wilting with mentors and excellent training.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Programme is highly enjoyable build great relationships with other apprentices and work colleagues though the apprenticeship structure.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
National grid makes all employees feel equal and gives full support to individuals
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training is to the highest standard and facilities are excellent.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When needed I can ask employees for advice and guidance.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Pay is really good for an apprenticeship scheme.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Always volunteering opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great training great company, always potential opportunitieswothing national grid
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Research background of national grid, be yourself, show your willingness to work and don't let anything phase you.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!