1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
for the first year i am mostly ased on a training ground where we receive the best training i have ever received.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learned many new skills including soldering wiring and manual handeling skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i love the program and i am glad that i chose to do this instead of going to university
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
i feel extremely valued as i am part of the future of national grid
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is very organised as we have received all the training on time and not missed any training
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we have recceived all of the help that we needed and they are always there is you need help inside or outside of work
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my employer also gives me the best support for both work on site and when i am training
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
this salary is perfect for an 18 year old who doesnt own a home yet.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many opportunities to do extra training to gain more qualifications if we like to
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
in my opinion they are the best engineering apprentiship as before this i turned down 3 other jobs to get this one.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
be confident and i would recomend going to college first as you will have a big leap from gcse to a-level / btec level 3
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!