1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a team leader, I have to endure that my team are working as best they can and achieving their targets, I also have to with the HR issues of my team such as dealing with absences and leave requests
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt many new skills and developed existing skills that have benefited both in and outside of work such as confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship and look forward to the rest of it
4. How valued do you feel by Civil Service?
I feel very valued by the civil service
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised and structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I re I've good levels of support from my training provider, if I have any questions or issues they are good at responding quickly with help advice and support for any queries
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive good amounts of support from my employer, they support and encourage me to take opportunities and be best I can be and give good support and advice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are several things to get involved in
9a. Would you recommend Civil Service to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good opportunity to kick start a good career, supportive environment, high level qualifications and good pay
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Civil Service? *
Prepare as best you can and have examples of what you've done prepared
More from Civil ServiceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!