1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance on the gas distribution network
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, becoming more comfortable with tasks that I do on a daily basis
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel I am a valued member
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
For the length and depth of the programme it's one of the best
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All tutors are very helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The best there is for an apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Already have done
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!