1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Operate and maintain the gas system. Work on low and high pressure.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Numerous new skills to do with my job as well as a lot of skills which have come from the training i have been given.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel like i am becoming a valued member of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive a lot of support from the tutors.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support. They have helped me deal with out of job issues.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of opportunities but could promote the opportunities more. but there are a lot available.
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They have supported through some issues and helped me iron out some of my behavior issues to help me deal with situations better.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
The assessment process can be long and hard but if you go through it and stick at it, it is worth it.
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!