1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Operate and Maintain the gas distribution system
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Picked up many qualification, and learnt the skills to carry out the job, as well as learnt skill while working as a team
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoying the job i applied for, and all the skills gained along side this
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
Receive praise and rewards from my manager based on the work that I have been part of
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The training is very well structured, although not always clear on whether or not a course will definitely be running
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Always given plenty of assistance during training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
get help when required although not always first time of asking
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary as an apprentice role
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Company events outside of work
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for with good pay
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Make sure you fully understand the job role you're applying for
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!