1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintaining the pressure control equipment, ensuring the equipment is running correctly and solving issues if and when they occur.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to read engineering drawings, and how to operate and maintain the equipment.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme as it gives me an opportunity to learn new skills and develop the skills I already have.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I feel valued by National grid as they treat me with respect and help me when I do not understand something.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme has had its issues but overall has been structured and ensures that we gained the correct knowledge for our roles
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider always offers help if and when I need it and ensures that I feel comfortable in my role
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer helps if an when i ask for it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My cost are met well with my salary I can cover all that I need to.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities if I wish to take them
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It gives good benefits and support throughout.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Keep trying it is worth it
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!