1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
from day to day i will install smart meters into peoples homes and reposiable that this is done correct and safe
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
ive learnt to install meters and how to deal with customer
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
ive enjoyed working with all the other apprentise
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they look after you well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
talk about being safe
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!