1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Training in the workshop to gain the skills for going out into our business areas
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt lots of new practical skills as I had never used many of the machines
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programe
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured some organisation issues with moving sections around
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It just about covers everything
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of different clubs and things to do
9a. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce? *
Its a lot of work but having an interest in engineering makes it very worth the work
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!