1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Substation fitter. Mechanical maintenance on assests within National Grid
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot and have a good team to work with.
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
I do feel valued yes.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised well but there can be room for improvement on timescales
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If i have any questions they will either be answered straight away or if not you will be told at a later date
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again if you ask the question to the right person then you will get an answer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets me well but round me house prices are similar to London area so will need to save a lot
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes they're if you want to do extra then you can, if you put the idea forward.
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Supportive company and the job is really enjoyable
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
Be yourself and dont lie
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!