1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
electrical apprentice, maintain electrical plant on the power station
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
not much anymore
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
not at all
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well organised with enough freedom to get the work done yourself
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
abit not that much
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it doesnt after paying bills i have no money for myself at the end of the month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they look after you the best they can
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!