1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel like i understand my value in the long term goal of the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Well supported by technicians on site.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Some support recieved.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fair for apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Dont understand relevance of the question.
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Paid whilst learning.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Research into company and on site you are applying to work for. Be open to any trade.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!